Pregnancy period is a fantastic phase inside a women’s life. The normal time period of pregnancy are going to be 40 weeks or often it may be just 9 months.
However, additional care must be taken from the women while pregnant both physically and emotionally.
So, to experience a healthy baby with virtually no problems or complications,
just stick to the basic pregnancy care tips:
1. The very first thing is speak to your doctor when you find that you really are a pregnant and have good advice to get a healthy pregnancy right away.
2. The second most essential aim of expecting mothers is having a normal and balanced diet. Try to nibble on fresh and healthy fruits and veggies daily as you desire.
Have protein rich food including fish, eggs, pulses, nuts, lean meat, milk, cheese, ghee cashew nuts etc.
3. Eat fish twice or thrice every week, because fish comes complete with packed with proteins, minerals, vitamin-D and Omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acid plays an important role in growth of baby’s central nervous system.
4. It is very important to nibble on iron rich food like meat, leafy green vegetables, egg, jaggery, liver etc to stop anemia.
5. Better to select regular activities like exercising to get a good strength and endurance that every you need to carry the little one.
Pregnant women can decide exercises like swimming, yoga, brisk walking, light asana and walking which inturn said to be helpful to get a normal delivery.
But, however, you have to speak to your personal doctor before undergoing the above activities.
6. Stop consuming alcohol. Because heavy intake of alcohol can reaches the little one very soon via blood and placenta.
And sometimes leading to serious birth defects like facial and heart defects, mental retardation, growth issues etc.
7. Smoking heavily while pregnant can cause much more serious health issues like premature birth, low birth weight, miscarriage and infrequently baby loss at birth.
8. Try to focus on oral health. Make sure looking for regular dental checkups, floss fairly and regularly, brush 2 times a day.
9. Avoid long driving and traveling, leading to miscarrying of the little one.
10. Concentrate on loose and cozy dressing, easier to opt cotton materials.
11. Stop using heel bone footwear while pregnant and start using flat heel footwear.
12. Do not take X-Rays specially in first 90 days, because x-rays may some times harm the little one’s eyes, heart, and central nervous system. Proceed provided that there is a big demand for an x-ray.
13. Take a lot of water to stop urinal infections and free stool passing.
14. Do not expose to chemicals, radiation, smoke, poisonous gas etc which are more hazardous to you personally and the little one development
15. Take some rest and have proper sleep (At least 7-8 hours through the night and 1-2 hours from the afternoon). Put feet up by placing pillow underneath the feet and try lying on the left hand side by bending your legs. This will helps for good the circulation of blood.